Dr. Annie DePasquale
Collaborating Docs was founded in 2020 by Dr. Annie DePasquale, a Board-certified Family Medicine physician who first-hand saw an unmet need for her NP colleagues who need a supervising physician to practice independently.
When Dr. DePasquale realized how hard it is for NPs to find a collaborating physician, she knew she had to do something. The hoops that nurse practitioners have to jump through to start practicing are too exhausting for anyone to handle alone.
Dr. DePasquale benefited greatly from the mentorship of NPs throughout her career, especially when she was a green new grad, so she is very committed to giving back to the community that helped her so much.
Our mission is to make it easy for NPs to help more patients by having the freedom of choice. Collaborating Docs has helped over 1000NPs match with collaborating physicians.
Fast Facts about Dr. Annie, the founder of Collaborating Docs
– Studied Piano & French as an Undergrad at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Taught for the Teach for America program in Baltimore, Maryland.
– Graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia.
– Completed her Facility Medicine Residency program at Georgetown University in Washington DC.
– Worked for Federally Qualified Health Canters in Washington, DC, Medford, OR & Lynchburg, VA.
– Loves spending her free time with her 4 young children.